FORD’S Will Davison will start the Bathurst 1000 tomorrow in pole position after winning the top 10 shootout today.
Holden’s Jamie Whincup will start alongside Davison in the front row.
Shane van Gisbergen of SP Tools Racing finished third fastest while Davison’s team mate Mark Winterbottom finished fourth in the shootout.
Top 10 shootout results:
1. Will Davison (FPR Ford)2:08:0693
2. Jamie Whincup (TeamVodafone)2:08:1008
3. Shane van Gisbergen (SP Tools Racing)2:08:1791
4. Mark Winterbottom (Orrcon Steel FPR Ford)2:08:1963
5.Fabian Coulthard (Lockwood Racing) 2:08:3385
6. Garth Tander (Holden Racing Team)2:08:4755
7.Tim Slade(Lucky 7 Racing) 2:08:5995
8.David Reynolds(The Bottle-O Racing Team) 2:08:8866
9. Craig Lowndes, (TeamVodafone)2:09:0997
10. Steve Owen (VIP Petfoods)2:10:0723
Read more in The Examiner tomorrow.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.